Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Socal TWC Internet Lost
Hi This Monday in some cities the internet went off a lot a friends have the same problem as me. the on line light is blinking when I tried change the mac all the lights go up and down, but if I remove the 50meg.bin the modem is operational but not connection to the Internet. Does anyone have the new configuration or any solution? Thanks I appreciate it.
new security roll out, enjoy all the reading you going to have to do
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat link https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
So simple if you read some of the PDF's over @ SBH..

Good Luck
Knowledge=Power
Sorry but I'm not a expert on Haxoware a little bit more help will be appreciate it thanks anyway
you want lessons on how to read? i always thought you yanks could read and write (well a bastardized version anyway's)

(man i seem to be turning into a huge asshole these past few days, is it just me?)
__________________________________________________________________________________
(23-06-2012, 08:16 PM)drewmerc Wrote: you want lessons on how to read? i always thought you yanks could read and write (well a bastardized version anyway's)

(man i seem to be turning into a huge asshole these past few days, is it just me?)

For The Past Few Days?
If you call some of the comments you make, "being an a-hole" Then what should I call my friends? Because they're alot worse than you lol!
(23-06-2012, 08:20 PM)TheForce Wrote: For The Past Few Days?
yes, how many instances can you find of me being an ass (and telling people to read does not count as this is not being an ass it's what should be done) take for example the how to log telnet guide, it's great guide i have posted and posted it never mind how many times i have linked to it, but finding it is near impossible due to all the idiots who have never even looked and just asked and poisoned the search results (the fact that mybb's search sucks does not help). there is only so many time you can do the samething until you find it pointless and posting that guide stopped a long time ago

(23-06-2012, 08:48 PM)diabls Wrote: If you call some of the comments you make, "being an a-hole" Then what should I call my friends? Because they're alot worse than you lol!
yes i understand this but i have levels of being an ass, i go on 4chan and say nigger but would not do it here at all ever, yet just the other day i asked my black friend if his great grandmother had ever been raped by a white plantation owner because he was looking a little whiter than normal, here i always try and be nice but i feel like i'm not being

(23-06-2012, 07:59 PM)ABMJR Wrote: So simple if you read some of the PDF's over @ SBH..

Good Luck

I'm always on sb Any direction were I can go
Am fill my mind up
[Image: 3146374121.png]
I too would like to know where the pdf's are. Tutorials section? I am back up, thats not the problem. The problem is that I'm up with a speed thats equal to my sub. I'm wondering if twc "finally" fixed our ability to force configs, or just force "that" config. I have alot of configs but they are the old ones from sbh and none work anymore. Alot are from twcny anyway. Maybe someone can throw me a bone in my inbox. I like to read and learn, I just dont want to start off on something thats not pertinent to my current situation. But if need be, Ill start off at A and work my way down to Z

Have a good day folks!