Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CCNA
so guys m a bachelor in information technology,
do u guys have any idea on
CCNA(Cisco Certified Network Associate) and its future prospects?

thanks
i have a fork lift truck licence, but i dont have a tv licence, must go to the post office and get one no rush they'll send a letter first

my point being i'd rate experience over a certificate, but it's a nice thing to have if you can
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat link https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(29-08-2012, 03:08 PM)drewmerc Wrote: i have a fork lift truck licence, but i dont have a tv licence, must go to the post office and get one no rush they'll send a letter first

my point being i'd rate experience over a certificate, but it's a nice thing to have if you can

Funny you should mention that about having a fork lift truck licence... My company gave me one after a year of driving one around.

(29-08-2012, 07:12 PM)SlowGrind6 Wrote:
(29-08-2012, 03:08 PM)drewmerc Wrote: i have a fork lift truck licence, but i dont have a tv licence, must go to the post office and get one no rush they'll send a letter first

Funny you should mention that about having a fork lift truck licence... My company gave me one after a year of driving one around.

And I also used to drove fork lift about a year maybe, but they never gave me any licence Sad
Britain is strange when it comes to licences and have some strange rules, tv every year, fork lift every 2 years, driving life time?
why do i have to redo my truck licence every 2 years when my car licence lasts a life time
i'm sure driving a car is more dangerous yet i never have to renew it or retake my test, hell when i hit a 100 it'll still be valid
__________________________________________________________________________________
(30-08-2012, 01:26 AM)drewmerc Wrote: Britain is strange when it comes to licences and have some strange rules, tv every year, fork lift every 2 years, driving life time?
why do i have to redo my truck licence every 2 years when my car licence lasts a life time
i'm sure driving a car is more dangerous yet i never have to renew it or retake my test, hell when i hit a 100 it'll still be valid

It's because you guys drive on the wrong side of the road. They expect you to be extra cautious because of that.

(30-08-2012, 12:29 PM)SystemJick Wrote: It's because you guys drive on the wrong side of the road. They expect you to be extra cautious because of that.

there is no wrong side just the correct side (which we drive on) now stfu or i'll go all metric on your ass Smile

[Image: countries-not-using-the-metric-system.jpg]
(30-08-2012, 01:11 PM)drewmerc Wrote:
(30-08-2012, 12:29 PM)SystemJick Wrote: It's because you guys drive on the wrong side of the road. They expect you to be extra cautious because of that.

there is no wrong side just the correct side (which we drive on) now stfu or i'll go all metric on your ass Smile

[Image: countries-not-using-the-metric-system.jpg]

Too bad, already metric here. I wonder why Canada did not adopt the "correct" side, as you state?

damn me for not knowing were isp's are based
Yeh, how come you don't know where all those isp's are based?

Did you at least honour prince harry by showing your harry bum to the world....??
I understand that Buckingham palace gave him a 21 bum salute. That true??