Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SB5101 with Haxorware Online
Sad 
Hi,

I am new here. I bought one modem SB5101 from north with premod Haxorware. I am in south with comc*st in my area. Do I need to put and file or change configuration to get online?

Thanks for any valid info.
for comc*st you must do alot of reading man have fun i know i am
kornwood, could you please direct me to the right link?

I need some help from you please if you could. where should i search in this forum and how?
(24-09-2012, 01:13 AM)amcd96 Wrote: kornwood, could you please direct me to the right link?

I need some help from you please if you could. where should i search in this forum and how?

If you con't even search the forum, how or you going to apply setting to the modem?
(24-09-2012, 01:13 AM)amcd96 Wrote: kornwood, could you please direct me to the right link?

theres no specific links to read its spread out everywhere once you read all the topics here go to sbh then read all the topics then go to cisco and start reading .pdfs at some point the topics and everything starts making sense
good luck buddy
hi kornwood I did a search for SBH , did nit come up anything. Sad

you said about cisco.
you can search for specifics but its best to just browse and at sbh theres a section just for cc with months of reading but as everyone has said and mentioned most of this needs to be self learned .at cisco theres pdf documents about everything and how it all works
do i find sbh and cisco both here?
He is talking about this web site.... http://www.sbhacker.net/forum/

slowgrind6, it seems like that website requires membership. THanks for the info. Sad