pickles
daytona
4chan

1/4 mile = southernyankee1970
tundra = capone = the know it all up north

and of course, the great diablo = ABMJR

Let the Party Begin!
lol

You missed nothing! Gas costs about the same and the economy is still a myth and in a few short months we get a new Puppet to supposedly run our country into the ground some more so his Oil company buddies can make some more $$$ off us working class stiffs and his other Banking buddies can come up with more new and exciting ways to add more bs fees to our already empty Bank accounts? Enjoy your freedom again...

lmfao
Freedom... Hell the way you put southern, I guess prison doesn't sound to bad.. Three hots and a cot just as long as you don't mind the sex. Sounds like one heck of a deal compared to freedom...J/K
(01-10-2012, 09:54 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: lol

You missed nothing! Gas costs about the same and the economy is still a myth and in a few short months we get a new Puppet to supposedly run our country into the ground some more so his Oil company buddies can make some more $$$ off us working class stiffs and his other Banking buddies can come up with more new and exciting ways to add more bs fees to our already empty Bank accounts? Enjoy your freedom again...

lmfao

That tells me one thing - we need to be in the banking or oil business! XD
Welcome back Choker
Thanks, its good to be back. A couple of things:

Taco passing is sad, sad news.

Good news, he must be looking out for me because the modem he gave me still works!

Looks like drewmerc is doing a great job here, I like it............

Great to hear from everyone!
[Image: chickennothing.jpg]
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(01-10-2012, 09:35 PM)choker Wrote: Just got out of prison and was wondering if all you dudes are still around:

joe joe
kumar
buzzard
natas
pussygalore
milto
bilatko
pickles
daytona
4chan

1/4 mile = southernyankee1970
tundra = capone = the know it all up north

and of course, the great diablo = ABMJR

Let the Party Begin!
That guy is something, i most say.
Tundra Rocks! If you ever get the chance to talk to him you will find out what a REAL person is actually like! Great tester and all around awesome person!
(02-10-2012, 03:17 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: Tundra Rocks! If you ever get the chance to talk to him you will find out what a REAL person is actually like! Great tester and all around awesome person!

Some people do not like him at usbjtag, but he is one great guy.
I have spoken with him on the phone, and private emails.
He helped me revive a sb6120. He now goes by Capone!
He just gets tired of the same dumb questions every day...kind of like here!