Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie, help please
You have an older modem which has a great modified firmware but you are REALLY LATE to the party. most of the features in SBMOD are now useless on CC. The only really useful tools on that are telnet access and the ability to upload/download nonvols. Current security was devised to counter all of the oder workarounds we so graciously posted for the world to see and that is bad news for you. you will have to be really really determined to get that box to work on CC now, and you will have to do most of the work yourself. I would start by reading the CC section over at SBHacker.net(free to read/join to post) for a few weeks. CC is one of the hardest ISP's to test on now and it is getting harder all the time. there are no more tutorials for this anymore that work so be prepared for a few weeks of hardcore reading to get a grasp on how this works now.
So I did not realize that I ended up bought the older junk which no longer be able to work on CC.
Will head to that SBH site to learn, read more. Thanks for all the heads up, appreciate it all friends