Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QUEENS and BROOKLYN
Does anyone know when these two county's will be up. I know Manhattan and the Bronx are up.
(18-10-2012, 12:52 PM)depor1 Wrote: Does anyone know when these two county's will be up. I know Manhattan and the Bronx are up.

They are always up in my opinion. Why are you asking?
[undefined=undefined]
(18-10-2012, 12:52 PM)depor1 Wrote: Does anyone know when these two county's will be up. I know Manhattan and the Bronx are up.

Queens is now Dos 3 in most areas.. I'm not sure how to bypass their new security.. BPI Bypass does not work..Confused
(18-10-2012, 11:13 PM)SidneyWells Wrote: [undefined=undefined]

Queens is now Dos 3 in most areas.. I'm not sure how to bypass their new security.. BPI Bypass does not work..Confused

I tried BPI Bypass and it gets an IP and everything but will not connect to the internet.
(18-10-2012, 08:37 PM)smokey Wrote:

They are always up in my opinion. Why are you asking?

Queens is down in most areas, nether BPI options will get a connection to the internet. BPI Bypass will get you an IP but will not connect to internet
BPI Bypass will never work in a DOCSIS 3 environment.

I have said, there are ways. But its for the ones that have been testing know..
Knowledge=Power
(19-10-2012, 04:52 PM)ABMJR Wrote: BPI Bypass will never work in a DOCSIS 3 environment.

No, now I have an SB5101 on DOSsis1.0 and it works fine in Manhattan but not in Queens. So you're saying I need a DocSis 3.0 modem for Queens
No, you have a DOCSIS 2.0 modem on a BPI 1.0 (?) network.

Learn the difference from what Rajko used as DOCSIS to meaning DOCSIS Compliancy

Your network is BPI + 1.1..Unless your ISP is backwards
Knowledge=Power
(19-10-2012, 04:52 PM)ABMJR Wrote: BPI Bypass will never work in a DOCSIS 3 environment.

Come on ABMJR... Give us a little clue of what has to be done.. I'm reading, and searching for hours every day and I'm still stuck.. Everybody abbreviates so I'm not even sure what they're saying. Please, at least point us in the right direction..
There are clues all over the place just look and read
Point where? I have said, its an un-documented command. If its released, it will be abused. And I am sure as hell not posting it.
Knowledge=Power