Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
ABMJR?
Anyone know anything about ABMJR because while since I've seen around here.
Username...Joined.............Last Visit..............................Post Count....Referrals
ABMJR.......12-14-2009......09:39 AM Today 11:22 AM.......917.............4
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
We died in Hurricane Sandy, and then came to life for 30 hours and then a snowstorm and then into darkness (Coma).

Just came out of the coma last night..11 days
Knowledge=Power
(09-11-2012, 06:17 PM)ABMJR Wrote: We died in Hurricane Sandy, and then came to life for 30 hours and then a snowstorm and then into darkness (Coma).

Just came out of the coma last night..11 days

Do not worry, I was one month in the dark by Hurricane Georges 1998 cat 4. And after

Apocalyptic is all I can say...
Knowledge=Power
Is it just me, or does anyone notice the weather sure is fooked up these last few months. Makes me think the Mayans were right, 7 years of things to get worse, starting next month.
(10-11-2012, 05:24 PM)modembricker Wrote: Is it just me, or does anyone notice the weather sure is fooked up these last few months. Makes me think the Mayans were right, 7 years of things to get worse, starting next month.

seem's normal to me, rain always, if you dont count the 2 weeks of hot summer or the 3 weeks of snow that are due in 2 months or so
mind you there ave never been any mayans in manchester
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(10-11-2012, 05:56 PM)drewmerc Wrote:
(10-11-2012, 05:24 PM)modembricker Wrote: Is it just me, or does anyone notice the weather sure is fooked up these last few months. Makes me think the Mayans were right, 7 years of things to get worse, starting next month.

seem's normal to me, rain always, if you dont count the 2 weeks of hot summer or the 3 weeks of snow that are due in 2 months or so
mind you there ave never been any mayans in manchester

Have a look at this:

lol

(09-11-2012, 06:17 PM)drewmerc Wrote: Username...Joined.............Last Visit..............................Post Count....Referrals
ABMJR.......12-14-2009......09:39 AM Today 11:22 AM.......917.............4

[Image: 2067907098.png]
It's kind of a good question though, as far as I know he is just someone that is really smart in DOCSIS Cable modems and I think he works for a CMTS.
[Image: 2067907098.png]