Knowledge=Power
you forgot Rajko

rajko=couldnt care and has moved on
Knowledge=Power
well i care come on guys big cuddles Smile
if you cant test dont invest !!!!!
Haxorware settings.....

REALLY???

Here's the only one that still has meaning in my tight ass area.

allow firmware update true

only good for logs and even then you have to figure out what it's trying to say.
(23-02-2013, 08:30 PM)Florida Wrote: the moderators on this forum don't care.

bmt = dead
dw5304 = gone
ambjr = don't care
merc = don't care

true i don't care but i must get points for still being here
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat link https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(24-02-2013, 03:32 AM)drewmerc Wrote: true i don't care but i must get points for still being here

the reason i joined this site was because of your dick head attitude and up your own arse reply in this post..

and although i am new to this forum, you considered an elder, have offered nothing in the way of help so far, just sarcasm and belittling comments..
woo look at your speedtest, i'm impressed, thats the only that is impressive about you, you come across as a total prick,
if you can help, do it, stop playing the game and prove you can help and actually know what your on about (or make out you know)
if not quit posting crap and bother other people that get turned on by the big man little dick syndrome you suffer from..

maybe if your admin or know admin get this forum in order so newbies don't come on and keep asking the same questions over and over, maybe get someone in charge that can work the administrator panel and set up the forum with helpful stickies and categories where the help is located.
(24-02-2013, 03:54 AM)Florida Wrote:
(24-02-2013, 03:32 AM)drewmerc Wrote: true i don't care but i must get points for still being here

no offense but no point of you being here, yeah you help every now and then but theres others.

without me these forums would have died long ago
__________________________________________________________________________________
(24-02-2013, 11:11 AM)drewmerc Wrote: without me these forums would have died long ago

with you, you are not helping..
if there was a forum that offered helpful advice and people got results more people would use it.

forums like this, bashy's place and a few others have a handful of users and little of no help..
SBH has loads of users but their greed has stopped a lot of people going on there, i for one can't post and have tried to donate but not yet had a reply from admin.

please don't think drew you are a forum god, this forum is not running because of you and your help and advise, it's not..
hey i dont want to take sides but correct me if im wrong but some membres want to see your telnet log so they can help you so dont run them down because you will not get any ( SO POST YOUR TELNET LOG AND WE CAN HELP ) look at post in previouse from these people your saying dont help i think you will find they have been very helpfull
if you cant test dont invest !!!!!
(24-02-2013, 11:21 AM)bigpimp347 Wrote:
(24-02-2013, 11:11 AM)drewmerc Wrote: without me these forums would have died long ago

please don't think drew you are a forum god, this forum is not running because of you and your help and advise, it's not..

i'm not trying to be a god, i am stating a fact for the first 3 years of this forum there was 1 active user, me
thats even without me going on about spam