Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wall Page?
I'm very, very new to this all.
I was recommended to purchase a modem with haxoware pre-flashed, so I did so.

Earlier today I tried connecting it and still have yet to fix my irritating issue.
I'm on Comcast, and whenever I try to access the internet, I'm sent to a page asking me to confirm my comcast acc etc. etc.

Is there any way to get past this?
I am a paying comcast customer, and just swapped out modems.
call them up and tell them the new mac address
hope its original and that lite is on it not diag version or you will have more issues
Your gonna lose Haxorware as CC will push an updated Mfc'ers CVC to your modem..Could be the same firmware version, just a newly signed CVC with a newer date that what was on there at the modems "birth"..

Un tick Firmware updates as you wont be able to get past the push...Or, try to provision it without disable F/W updates ticked..

If comcast complains that they are having a problem, could be so many things..SNMP disabled after registration?

Buying a pre-mod is a bda idea as you dont know how to flash it if the above methods I suggested dont work and you need the "push" from CC..

Then...no haxorware..

Good Luck

P.S

If some member called Huntingtostation chimes in and tells you do something, Ignore him..I think some mental Hospital allowed their patients Internet access and this is what happens..we get the wack jobs
Knowledge=Power
(19-03-2013, 03:46 AM)ABMJR Wrote: If some member called Huntingtostation chimes in and tells you do something, Ignore him..I think some mental Hospital allowed their patients Internet access and this is what happens..we get the wack jobs

what is it with this guy? has somebody told him there's a post requirement for the magic unicorn telnet trick
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
lol inb4 more posts from him
(19-03-2013, 10:44 AM)drewmerc Wrote:
(19-03-2013, 03:46 AM)ABMJR Wrote: If some member called Huntingtostation chimes in and tells you do something, Ignore him..I think some mental Hospital allowed their patients Internet access and this is what happens..we get the wack jobs

what is it with this guy? has somebody told him there's a post requirement for the magic unicorn telnet trick

I think it is Topical... but that is just me. I'm sure after you banned him he signed right back up just to f*ck with people.