Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi guys 5101
i have a 5101 up n runnin im trying to sort out another is there still a way to get macs or cant you do it anymore thanks in advance
learn to get a telnet log by reading up 1st that will give you all the answers you need
bet its gona be cert probs
Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself!!!

Regardless of who starts first; ability decides seniority !!!!!
i know how to get a log i just dont really understand too much and i read a hell of a lot actually i just thought these places were for help yet your saying you get shown the door so i guess i wont bother
(20-05-2013, 05:32 PM)shocky Wrote: learn to get a telnet log by reading up 1st that will give you all the answers you need
bet its gona be cert probs
you need to post a telnet log mate,not a haxo log,that means shit,i am only saying read up before you post cause there are so many people saying cant get online please help and so on,and iff you dont you will be shown the door,read the modem section and see how many people have been banned cause of this
Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself!!!

Regardless of who starts first; ability decides seniority !!!!!
i understand your point but i spend ages reading and i managed to even do a modem from scratch with help from others i can actually get online with a very slow mac but none of the others work and my dhcp sniff dont seem to pick anything up anymore so i was only wondering if theres a new 1 or a new method
(20-05-2013, 09:19 PM)shocky Wrote: you need to post a telnet log mate,not a haxo log,that means shit,i am only saying read up before you post cause there are so many people saying cant get online please help and so on,and iff you dont you will be shown the door,read the modem section and see how many people have been banned cause of this
your getting online with a stb mac, these macs are only intended for showing the tv guide
reading and understanding the telnet output is the only way
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
ok well im a noob to most of this so if this isnt the place for help then just say do you know what im suppose to do then and am i right in trying to find a sniffer
(20-05-2013, 11:27 PM)drewmerc Wrote: your getting online with a stb mac, these macs are only intended for showing the tv guide
(20-05-2013, 11:31 PM)uksidnus Wrote: ok well im a noob to most of this so if this isnt the place for help then just say do you know what im suppose to do then and am i right in trying to find a sniffer
(20-05-2013, 11:27 PM)drewmerc Wrote: your getting online with a stb mac, these macs are only intended for showing the tv guide

If your running modem can access to internet even with a slow speed, DHCPForce still can work. Try connect directly your PC to the modem, and leave DHCPForce working for a while.
Takes about 3 days to scan a node. Teamview to your buddy's house and run your sniffer from there....
yankee i have it up on docsis1.1 at a slow speed but the dhcp force is only picking up 2 macs both the same with the last letter diffrent am i doing somthing wrong its been on for hours n hours
(21-05-2013, 03:48 AM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: Takes about 3 days to scan a node. Teamview to your buddy's house and run your sniffer from there....