Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Program To Mac Scan With ?
i have got a 20 meg on and im getting unreconized OID error :S how do i fix this does anyone know ?
sub modem get same error?
Hmmm so do I have this right? All you are looking for are active mac addresses? I know many people that work for twc that can get my as many as I need. I am very very know I have not even bout a modem for this new hobby yet. I am still really lost not sure if I can do this or not. Trying to find a good starting point but I am not sure where that is. O well off to do more reading.
ive fixed my problem guys , was due to mac :/ 0FHFC never used to work but now they do strange... but its on , Thanks For Your Replys (Y)

joker66599 -> What you mean by looking for active mac ? , if you know people that work for twc ask them to get invold'd in your new hobby .

Best Place to learn information about modems would be
cisco.com
Yeah thats what I was thinking but first I need to learn what the hell I am doing.
you havent said anything about what you are trying to do , just 'hobby'
I am not sure what I can say have not read the roles yet. Well here it gos. I am a payong sub of twc here in oc ca. I would like a nother connection for activaties on like like down loads and up loads ext. That will not bring my current speeds to a snail speed.
The Easyest Way Id Say To Get Online Is To Get a 2100r2 , because u can just use an ethernet wire to flash the modem , i will help you get haxorware on a modem , but from there your on your own mate

Ebay For Modem <-

OneClickFlash Program To Use To Flash 2100r2

BE SURE TO WAIT FOR TFTP TO SEND THE FILE OVER!! IF YOU DONT YOUR MODEM WILL BE 'FUCKED' MIND MY LANGUAGE Smile

When You Get A Modem Let Me Know Ill Give U A Small Tut How To Do It..

!!! I DO NOT SUPPLY MACS!!!
Ill Help You Get Haxorware On Your Modem Only
Ok sweet man sounds good. Will order on of those tonight. And I guess get reading on ciscos site from what I have been reading. And you would think I would know about my own companies security but I do not. haha

I have macs coveredSmile
Test your security by trying different things on your modem , see what works and what not