Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SB5101 Infinite Login Problem
Sad 
Hey guys. I flashed the Infinite firmware on my SB5101 when it was running haxorware 1.1 rev39. I updated it through the update page and the problem is, is that whenever I try to log in using the default user and pass, it won't let me in. It says username and/or password incorrect. I have also tried my custom log in credentials and it still wont let me in. My blackcat usb programmed fried on me so programming it through the jtag is not an option for awhile. Is there a way to flash it through TFTP without having the log in info? Or any way to flash it at all or reset it through the ethernet connection? Maybe even a way to clear the settings by shorting out a pin?
Thank you in advance!
"Semper Fidelis"
post the dump you used
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat link https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
my brother had a modem on infinite firmware , he gave me the modem , it had a password on that he couldnt remember what it was , i used oneclickfast on it worked first time , might be different for you , just i had same problem and , that fixed it for me..
(15-08-2013, 07:06 PM)Box3r Wrote: my brother had a modem on infinite firmware , he gave me the modem , it had a password on that he couldnt remember what it was , i used oneclickfast on it worked first time , might be different for you , just i had same problem and , that fixed it for me..

Oneclickflash? I used it for my dpc2100r2 but it won't work on my sb. I have win7 64bit.

(15-08-2013, 07:01 PM)drewmerc Wrote: post the dump you used

sb5101.mod.10.2.by.fercsa.bin
"Semper Fidelis"
(15-08-2013, 11:48 PM)southpole560 Wrote:

i only have 32 versions of this, i wanted you to post the version you used not to tell me the filename
__________________________________________________________________________________
(16-08-2013, 10:23 AM)drewmerc Wrote:
(15-08-2013, 11:48 PM)southpole560 Wrote:

i only have 32 versions of this, i wanted you to post the version you used not to tell me the filename

Sorry about that. Here is the exact file that i used.

Attached Files
.bin   sb5101.mod.10.2.by.fercsa.bin (Size: 859.92 KB / Downloads: 63)
"Semper Fidelis"
looks like your fucked try combos of

admin/infinite
admin/admin
root/root
root/admin
Infinite/SetValue (remember the caps and that you cant use firefox)
(16-08-2013, 11:54 AM)drewmerc Wrote: looks like your fucked try combos of

admin/infinite
admin/admin
root/root
root/admin
Infinite/SetValue (remember the caps and that you cant use firefox)

They didnt work Sad
"Semper Fidelis"
re flash
Knowledge=Power
(16-08-2013, 12:24 PM)ABMJR Wrote: re flash

I dont have that option for about 2 months
"Semper Fidelis"