Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TLV-11 - unrecognized OID
What Is TLV-11 - unrecognized OID ?? Someone Said Its Stealth .. Its Vendor iS 00407B scientific atlanta

And My Stealth are EPC2100R2
Something you submitted is wrong..

Most likely a CVC or wrong date or CVC signed date

Stealth does not mean STEALTH
Knowledge=Power
(03-09-2013, 06:30 PM)ABMJR Wrote: Something you submitted is wrong..

Most likely a CVC or wrong date or CVC signed date

Stealth does not mean STEALTH

ohh ok then , so how do i find the date or cvc signed date to fix this?

anything from vultaware help me ?
Post a TELNET log

P.S

The way to fix wrong CVC dates are not posted as it is done via TELNET/CLI in the beginning. Simple 4 lines of code...
Knowledge=Power
(03-09-2013, 06:51 PM)ABMJR Wrote: Post a TELNET log

P.S

The way to fix wrong CVC dates are not posted as it is done via TELNET/CLI in the beginning. Simple 4 lines of code...

Do you have to be running diag to enter the code?
Research it. Cisco explains the entire cvc process if you are willing to look for it.
Code Verification Certificates is used for secure software download & this happens during PKI authentication for BPI+ enforced areas. ABMJR has given you clues and Southernyankey1970 is telling where to find your answer in plain view. Most of this specifications are in pdf format (wink wink [CM-SP-BPI+-C01-081104]) You will not get your answer in one pdf or one post. There are several specifications involved here as well as protocols.

The TLV-11 is one part & the unrecognized OID is another. One is telling a specific type length (hence type-length-value 11) and the other is telling you that the native vendor info is wrong. If you read your telnet log you will also get this (unrecognized OID;CM-MAC=00:2x:xx:xx:xx) All giving you clues at what the cmts is expecting and what you are not supplying to it. You will not get any member here to hand you over a quick fix for this problem.
iknow i wont get the help done for me , THAT IS NOT WHAT IM AM LOOKING FOR , was looking for the clues that they have given , ive been reading on cisco, i will have to post telnet log next time , because if i restart my modem on a TLV 11 error it wont come back online , but ive set it to log for next time i boot , just doing all the reading i can on cisco about tlv 11 , see whats what , then ill have a go next time i reboot,
i dont think im on DIAG i think im on LITE , Im Using EPC2100r2 , dont think that has SPI , sure DIAG is for SPI modems ?

i rebooted my modem and it did come back on first time for everything , here the log , last time i telnet logged a modem it looked different :S

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~= PuTTY log 2013.09.05 08:54:00 =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
Haxorware integrated telnet daemon

Username: box3r
Password: ******
Welcome.

CM>
CM>
CM> ARPing for default GW IP = 10.228.40.1
MAC = 00:09:7b:8f:5c:01
DHCP completed successfully!
DHCP: IP address = 10.228.44.197

Starting Time Of Day...
SNMP Agent Binding to 10.228.44.197:225
Current system time -> Thu Sep 05 07:54:18 2013

System start time -> Thu Sep 05 07:54:00 2013

Starting Tftp of configuration file...
tftp-enforce bypass is DISABLED
Storing received cfg of size 476 to memory
TLV-11[1]: 1.3.6.1.2.1.69.1.2.1.2.1 -> 255.255.255.255
TLV-11[2]: 1.3.6.1.2.1.69.1.2.1.3.1 -> 255

Looks Like Half A Log Confused
half a log it's lite
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******