Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buy Surfboard hacked modem with bitcoin
(02-07-2015, 03:10 PM)drewmerc Wrote: if i dont have 8 hours i become a huge asshole (more so)

Join the club. I need 5.5 hrs only for sleep. And I am azhole all the time for snitches, rats, and other dumb rodents with sick ego's insulting others, because they think they know more, or are more intelligent.
@Ziri
Quote:Provided you know your are going to have a comfortable seat while being a snitch and get paid money for it....hell why not? Here is why, NEVER choose money over power. Choosing money over power is a mistake almost everyone makes. Money is the big mansion in saratoga that starts falling apart after ten years. Power is that old stone building that stands for centuries. I cannot respect people who mistake money for power.
U R confussssssssed mister. Whoever control money, control the world.
So in the sense money is the power. Do not want go any further into that, but study syjonizm , banksters .....
Too hard to explain everything in one post, but language and the way we name things, reflects character of nation and most important: may lead to completely wrong conclusions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Buy Surfboard hacked modem with bitcoin - by cayman - 02-07-2015, 11:58 PM