Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
SB6120 Modem Suddenly Not Working??? Spectrum Line
Sad 
I have a Motorola modem running on Forceware. It just stopped working. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Please help  Dodgy
your modem MAC get ban
(30-06-2020, 11:51 PM)xuhue Wrote: your modem MAC get ban

thank you for your response. can you recommend me a program to start the learning? i got played by a friend
So if I input new MAC it should work then? Assuming I'm able to get my hands on the new certs?
(01-07-2020, 12:15 AM)JLebronLES Wrote: So if I input new MAC it should work then? Assuming I'm able to get my hands on the new certs?

I need to give a little bit more information but you May want to upgrade to Alpha or Dragon
 Remove your config and see if you’re able to get online
It's not a mac ban. If you swap certs and get back onto same node with same mac you'll get on. If it was mac ban you wouldn't be able to get on at all.
(01-07-2020, 08:29 AM)rgvsxdigitalpimp Wrote: It's not a mac ban.  If you swap certs and get back onto same node with same mac you'll get on.  If it was mac ban you wouldn't be able to get on at all.

if you swap cert cm_cert.cer your hfc mac was in there then you have new mac
(01-07-2020, 06:59 PM)You\re right.  I stand corrected. xuhue Wrote:
(01-07-2020, 08:29 AM)rgvsxdigitalpimp Wrote: It's not a mac ban.  If you swap certs and get back onto same node with same mac you'll get on.  If it was mac ban you wouldn't be able to get on at all.

(01-07-2020, 06:59 PM)xuhue Wrote:

You're right.  I stand corrected.
Anyway to spoof a SB6190 to keep running or I have to upgrade to Bitware 1.0.5.9 (I don't have it now).

Thanks