Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Kvnkain
hold on the what have you done for the community in the uk done more than you for a start plus do you think am going to do all work so you can use my work to do your bit on the modems dont be daft not that stupid ya need to get some reading doing on how to read n write dump first instead of spoon feeding 24/7
(05-06-2015, 07:23 PM)andy m Wrote: hold on the what have you done for the community in the uk done more than you for a start plus do you think am going to do all work so you can use my work to do your bit on the modems dont be daft not that stupid ya need to get some reading doing on how to read n write dump first instead of spoon feeding 24/7

That's all he is here for really, to be spoon fed by other members, make false acusations and act like he is the DOCSIS GOD.
(05-06-2015, 05:48 PM)Canis-Major Wrote: produce a valid dump, and not from your arse

This is the first time I laughed from this forum.
(05-06-2015, 08:00 PM)neo_ Wrote:
(05-06-2015, 05:48 PM)Canis-Major Wrote: produce a valid dump, and not from your arse

This is the first time I laughed from this forum.

Ok, i well admit. That is pretty fucking funny.
Drew-Boy.....pull the plug on your fellow country-man already.......
(05-06-2015, 09:01 PM)newname Wrote: Drew-Boy.....pull the plug on your fellow country-man already.......

Really though, and not that I am trying to boss you around drew or try and be a bad guy and make desicions for you etc etc.... I mean I did have a little outburst there a while back and I am sorry for that. But someone should pull the plug on cayman too. I am sick of him calling me ABMJR I mean every time I come on here it is either him or Canis accusing me of being a master rat or ABMJR like, fuck off people get some evidence before you go making rash accusations about who people are or are not. Not to mention he is going around giving negatives to good users for stupid shit and calling them spammers while contributing nothing of his own to this community.
Allow me to explain.. 'I did all the work' does'nt fly with me, because I'm smart enough to know all is free in a fair society, money means jack shit, and your all about to experience this reality.. You speak as if what you do actually means something to me.. it may matter to you, and even I will find your 'dump's', and examine them stool's till I'm satisfied that you seriously strained yer cheek's hard enough to give us the settings config and failed. So you dump yer shit for all to look at, hoping someone like us can come along and produce the good's.. true or false?

Oh, and by the way, I'm ReKr8 that was banned from wizard mods alter ego cable wizards, ban me now or weesht yer tongue Wink

The only reason I dont use that name, is because I could'nt register that name here due to being a hotmail account Wink

So andy m, what did I do for YOU?

I'll finish this off with this.. my work was posted here long before I became a member here, and since imitation is the best form of flattery, then I best be thinkin am as good as the dev's here, albeit in my own department.. finding what the rest have never been taught.. yet..
Quote:and examine them stool's till I'm satisfied that you seriously strained yer cheek's hard enough to give us the settings config and failed. So you dump yer shit for all to look at, hoping someone like us can come along and produce the good's.. true or false?
"give us the settings config"

"hoping someone like US can come along and produce the goods"

"true or false"

[Image: misc-jackie-chan-l.gif]
Anyone else want clamped?

Ziricom, move over, your mouths gettin brownie crusty wi yer shit.. Am gona gie ye it ticht till ye learn tae what was it exactly, 'work together?' Was it not you that posted my work that baffled even the devs here?

The magic mirror.. my best hacks will take you all forever to figure out, because my magic mirror works like this: In sound, if you record running water, and procede to playback sample, and use pitch control to speed up or slow down the sound, did you know the sound of the running water stay's the same, since you cant change the speed of water? So how can you possibly see a modem log, with zero ip address's as provided by cmts? Because you dont know how to do it, despite the instructions being clear as fuckin daylight.

By releasing the modem's ip, the modem does not have one, meaning I direted my ip to ethernet card, and hence got an ip. Proving the modem is no longer responsible for giving your ip, nor 1st cpe device.. keep in mind I speak of 'NEW' (to you) security. The ip is now dictated by cmts, the modem only deals with speed and frequencies now. In fact, modems are no longer a necessity, just your ethernet card. New security? Docsis on lover's Wink
(06-06-2015, 02:01 AM)Canis-Major Wrote: Anyone else want clamped?

Ziricom, move over, your mouths gettin brownie crusty wi yer shit.. Am gona gie ye it ticht till ye learn tae what was it exactly, 'work together?' Was it not you that posted my work that baffled even the devs here?

The magic mirror.. my best hacks will take you all forever to figure out, because my magic mirror works like this: In sound, if you record running water, and procede to playback sample, and use pitch control to speed up or slow down the sound, did you know the sound of the running water stay's the same, since you cant change the speed of water? So how can you possibly see a modem log, with zero ip address's as provided by cmts? Because you dont know how to do it, despite the instructions being clear as fuckin daylight.

By releasing the modem's ip, the modem does not have one, meaning I direted my ip to ethernet card, and hence got an ip. Proving the modem is no longer responsible for giving your ip, nor 1st cpe device.. keep in mind I speak of 'NEW' (to you) security. The ip is now dictated by cmts, the modem only deals with speed and frequencies now. In fact, modems are no longer a necessity, just your ethernet card. New security? Docsis on lover's Wink

You have to be fucking high or retarded or some shit. I read a little bit past the part "Am gona gie ye it ticht till ye learn tae what was it exactly" which I should not have done because it made no fucking sense, then you began rambling on about water and soundwaves or some shit. Man get the fuck out of here if you are as superior at hacking DOCSIS and this so called "new security" why are you even here? You clearly have nothing to gain by being here if you are accomplishing these major new hacks or whatever the fuck you claim you are doing. So kindly fuck off with your bull crap. And no I did not post any of your 'hacks' here that wowed anyone. I am frankly sick of your shit and I see a few others starting to get sick of it too, so it may be time to put up or shut up Mr. Major