Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What can I do with a SBG6580?
(07-06-2015, 01:18 PM)Canis-Major Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 12:37 AM)dryphi Wrote: Didn't mean to offend; I figured a site titled "Haxorware" of all places would feel the same way I do.

Anyway, any luck tracking down the version 8.6.2.0 firmware?

As Zilicunt proclaimed, he sent you correct firmware, meaning, if he did the correct removal of the p7 header (should have known that before sending it), then modem would indeed accept it, and if you did not plug in the coax, it would stay, however, if the p7 header was wrong, it will not boot, (but becomes last stored firmware string) and if firmware updates are enabled.. (most likely after flashing new firmware) if your secure software download is set to true, and you tried to flash a p7 instead of bin. Quite simply, a p7 can only be loaded, with matching cvc, (to the best of my knowledge) through the coax, ie, internet side of you.

He has'nt said a p7 cannot be loaded onto a modem, by us anyway, but tell's you to flash it. Pmsl, Then send's you one with what is 'apparently' the correct file with the correct amount of byte's removed (p7 header) yet firmware wont flash? Either coax was plugged in, or wrong p7 header.

I'll come back later and see if you've progressed, if not, I will be only to happy to put my shit together in a way that will work for in less than 10 seconds.

If you would read he said it did infact flash you idiot.
Oh look, someones furr is on end..
(07-06-2015, 01:22 PM)Canis-Major Wrote: Oh look, someones furr is on end..

No my furr is not on end. i was simply correcting your meaningless paragraph of non-sense that basically said what i told him to do didnt work when in-fact it did.
Idiot does'nt even know how to read, yes he says it appear's to have gone through.. but failed, no-where does he claim success (at last) because your work sucks.

(07-06-2015, 01:20 PM)Ziricom Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 01:18 PM)Canis-Major Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 12:37 AM)dryphi Wrote: Didn't mean to offend; I figured a site titled "Haxorware" of all places would feel the same way I do.

Anyway, any luck tracking down the version 8.6.2.0 firmware?

As Zilicunt proclaimed, he sent you correct firmware, meaning, if he did the correct removal of the p7 header (should have known that before sending it), then modem would indeed accept it, and if you did not plug in the coax, it would stay, however, if the p7 header was wrong, it will not boot, (but becomes last stored firmware string) and if firmware updates are enabled.. (most likely after flashing new firmware) if your secure software download is set to true, and you tried to flash a p7 instead of bin. Quite simply, a p7 can only be loaded, with matching cvc, (to the best of my knowledge) through the coax, ie, internet side of you.

He has'nt said a p7 cannot be loaded onto a modem, by us anyway, but tell's you to flash it. Pmsl, Then send's you one with what is 'apparently' the correct file with the correct amount of byte's removed (p7 header) yet firmware wont flash? Either coax was plugged in, or wrong p7 header.

I'll come back later and see if you've progressed, if not, I will be only to happy to put my shit together in a way that will work for in less than 10 seconds.

If you would read he said it did infact flash you idiot.

[/quote]

[Image: x6suE5K.jpg]
[/quote]
(cheer's neo)
(06-06-2015, 06:07 PM)dryphi Wrote: Well regardless I still don't have the correct firmware file.
Like I said this image.bin file gave me version 3.5.8.2

Right there^ Canis-Major.....he said it gave him the older version I gave him an older firmware to see if the modem would forcefully upgrade it back to 6.5.2 if you want to see his post for yourself because you cannot trust my quote click here
[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry, double posted, cant call him a liar twice, cant read his shit for the steam on his screen..
(07-06-2015, 03:49 PM)Canis-Major Wrote: [Image: x6suE5K.jpg]

How am I lying? you said it said nowhere on this thread that he said the transfer succeeded. I promptly proved you wrong by posting solid evidence that he did in fact state it went through with success. Get the fuck out of here dipshit.
He just cant stop no!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]
(07-06-2015, 03:54 PM)Canis-Major Wrote: He just cant stop no!!!

[/quote]
[/quote]

You are the definition of "being a moron"
FFS, get off the 'gotta keep thing's going' with someone who does same.. think of it from my perspective:

You and other's were wrong from the start, and even after declaring who I am, you still think I'm someone else. You think I'm some kind of noob that know's nothing, despite my tearing vermin security apart a few years back.. I am the scource, not the developer, of the docsis devil's crap tools that never did quite work, because I made sure I got banned when he did'nt have the decency to admit he would not be able to write said app without what I posted, since until then, it was not available in the context I posted. This is why snmp was disabled via acl's by vermin. and why even though you think you can change dns in eth to get online, you cant now, because your modem is in passthrough mode, like it or not, meaning even though you set your eth dns, it is passed THROUGH the dns of your isp, so kindly agree to disagree, but stop yer shit posting dude, cause your doing your canadian ass more damage than I could ever do to you.

Has it occured to you that combined we may find the next hack? Nah, your too busy being a troll. So I'll go about my way, you go find someone else to bully.

Oh, and keep in mind, I am in Scotland, drewmerc is in wales, we aint 'fellow' countrymen, but fellow subject's of the queen.