Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
KvnKain's version of hax r39 diag
Hello Big Grin
Hello, hit me with it, what did you do to get em log's showing up in haxorware, I would like to attempt it in netgear firmware?
(27-06-2015, 12:23 AM)Canis-Major Wrote: Hello, hit me with it, what did you do to get em log's showing up in haxorware, I would like to attempt it in netgear firmware?
ommm your firmware of neteller is haxorware? or what firmware is?
If I said eCos, would it make a difference?

I only need the command's that show these specific log's?
(27-06-2015, 05:35 PM)Canis-Major Wrote: If I said eCos, would it make a difference?

I only need the command's that show these specific log's?

For see that you need edit the firmware, but the firmware must are DIAG!

I edit that with IDA PRO!
I I have several engineering bins I could load on a tester anytime, to me they're pretty much all the same, i just dont know which commands you used (if this is you Smile which I sure would work in netgear too with the right snmp added Smile

the bootloader or firmware? cause I have a particular bootloader that shows tlv's while booting?
(28-06-2015, 01:04 AM)Canis-Major Wrote: I I have several engineering bins I could load on a tester anytime, to me they're pretty much all the same, i just dont know which commands you used (if this is you Smile which I sure would work in netgear too with the right snmp added Smile

the bootloader or firmware? cause I have a particular bootloader that shows tlv's while booting?
Quote:I have several engineering bins
Severall, ha .......................
Thats, what abmjr=MasterRat was selling for 300 $ about 2 years ago, 6141 was sold too last year with one year warranty.....
I got my bin's from sysadmins BEFORE they went all russian, who remembers the english version lol.. so the clown was selling eng bin's, psml, says it all now, read how to run a cmts, buy eng bin's.. do we look like the f'n isp's? What I never understood about him was why he never posted anything people actually WANTED... he just lead folks a merry dance around a lot of useless bullshit.. ok for cmts owners, but in reality, useless..

The best bit was the claim to the 'undocumented' command's that he kept posting.. in pdf's that were clearly documented ffs..
(29-06-2015, 12:54 PM)Canis-Major Wrote: I got my bin's from sysadmins BEFORE they went all russian, who remembers the english version lol.. so the clown was selling eng bin's, psml, says it all now, read how to run a cmts, buy eng bin's.. do we look like the f'n isp's? What I never understood about him was why he never posted anything people actually WANTED... he just lead folks a merry dance around a lot of useless bullshit.. ok for cmts owners, but in reality, useless..

The best bit was the claim to the 'undocumented' command's that he kept posting.. in pdf's that were clearly documented ffs..
Russians, ha ??????
Yeah, russian language is now second language in silicone valley.....
Pierdolone ruskie holhozniki, so fu^king docsis is russian invention ????
Your quite arrogant for a noob, what is it, dont you know how to see what everyone is telling ya? Cant get on past 0.25 meg? You clearly fail to recognise where the oldest devs GOT their diag shit in the first place.. at least sysadmins have the brains to avoid filtering.. dont use english.

I was fuckin wi backtrack before he even STARTED posting his crap at sbh.. you do know he's nothing more than a sham excuse for an amatuer radio enthusiast?