Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
sbhacker down.
(10-07-2016, 07:43 AM)occalifornia Wrote:
(10-07-2016, 04:48 AM)madman12 Wrote:
(10-07-2016, 12:31 AM)occalifornia Wrote:
(08-07-2016, 11:37 PM)madman12 Wrote:
(08-07-2016, 08:21 PM)occalifornia Wrote: What's the server info for "their" irc chat room?

google it

That was completely unhelpful. I don't see it. (https://goo.gl/WuMqA1)

Do you know what it is and care to share? I'm trying to do the legwork for the community so we can have additional information on the state of things.
https://goo.gl/7BtEXH
tell me that wasn't your best effort, geeze.. Undecided

You do realize that you're being passive aggressive? Rather than providing said information you've taken the time to recommend that I find the information for myself.

Given that I was asking for essentially contact information as a means of obtaining information for other users on this site as well, I would presume you would be more helpful; however, the onus of the presumption is my fault.

It doesn't hurt to be helpful. Heart

(10-07-2016, 07:29 AM)daviddds Wrote: I understand SBH had a lot of resources but I cant figure out whats so concerning about it that its down. EVERYTHING about docsis is published on cablelabs, cisco, or in general posted around the web, and anything firmware related is based on uboot/armeb buildroot, its not that hard to figure out, you cant learn without learning to learn first!

I believe SBH is being upgraded with quantum computing where 1+1 no longer equals 2 or so it seems.

IMO, it's like the Table of Contents or summary section of a book was removed. Now, it requires significantly more time and effort to find the resources (e.g. manuals, spec sheets, etc) or simply more difficult to engage in discussion with those active in the field / hobby.

That is why it bothers me. Confused

why a challenge to think offends you, i don't know; only you can answer that.
clearly you didn't put enough effort into looking for the channel; had you directed that articulate syntax to the Google search box, you would have gotten your answer. Smile
but what do i know.... Tongue
[Image: bender_dance_animate.gif] buena suerte consiguiendo este un folladoras [Image: bender_dance_animate.gif]
(10-07-2016, 03:51 PM)madman12 Wrote:
(10-07-2016, 07:43 AM)occalifornia Wrote:
(10-07-2016, 04:48 AM)madman12 Wrote:
(10-07-2016, 12:31 AM)occalifornia Wrote:
(08-07-2016, 11:37 PM)madman12 Wrote: google it

That was completely unhelpful. I don't see it. (https://goo.gl/WuMqA1)

Do you know what it is and care to share? I'm trying to do the legwork for the community so we can have additional information on the state of things.
https://goo.gl/7BtEXH
tell me that wasn't your best effort, geeze.. Undecided

You do realize that you're being passive aggressive? Rather than providing said information you've taken the time to recommend that I find the information for myself.

Given that I was asking for essentially contact information as a means of obtaining information for other users on this site as well, I would presume you would be more helpful; however, the onus of the presumption is my fault.

It doesn't hurt to be helpful. Heart

(10-07-2016, 07:29 AM)daviddds Wrote: I understand SBH had a lot of resources but I cant figure out whats so concerning about it that its down. EVERYTHING about docsis is published on cablelabs, cisco, or in general posted around the web, and anything firmware related is based on uboot/armeb buildroot, its not that hard to figure out, you cant learn without learning to learn first!

I believe SBH is being upgraded with quantum computing where 1+1 no longer equals 2 or so it seems.

IMO, it's like the Table of Contents or summary section of a book was removed. Now, it requires significantly more time and effort to find the resources (e.g. manuals, spec sheets, etc) or simply more difficult to engage in discussion with those active in the field / hobby.

That is why it bothers me. Confused

why a challenge to think offends you, i don't know; only you can answer that.
clearly you didn't put enough effort into looking for the channel; had you directed that articulate syntax to the Google search box, you would have gotten your answer. Smile
but what do i know.... Tongue

You're literally proving my point with every reply. "Sure I could have been more helpful, but why is that my problem".

Do you even lift, brah?
(10-07-2016, 06:12 PM)occalifornia Wrote: You're literally proving my point with every reply. "Sure I could have been more helpful, but why is that my problem".

Do you even lift, brah?

actually i do; i warm up with 225lbs and burn out @ 315lbs but that's a moot point.
i just think that asking for help with rudimentary shit say more about you than
you realize.
[Image: bender_dance_animate.gif] buena suerte consiguiendo este un folladoras [Image: bender_dance_animate.gif]
Heart 
(10-07-2016, 08:37 PM)madman12 Wrote:
(10-07-2016, 06:12 PM)occalifornia Wrote: You're literally proving my point with every reply. "Sure I could have been more helpful, but why is that my problem".

Do you even lift, brah?

actually i do; i warm up with 225lbs and burn out @ 315lbs but that's a moot point.
you realize.

I'm kinda jealous now, with all these cocks everywhere and you benching over my weight, that's kinda sexy xoxoxo

Do you even lift, brah?

you realize.

That's great. Thank you for providing minimal assistance.

Now, getting back on topic..

I entered the SBH chatroom and it's an authorized chat only. I was told that the site is down at the owner's discretion - no outside motivating factors were present in the decision.

That's all we know for now. If and when I obtain more information in the future, I'll provide it here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(11-07-2016, 01:19 AM)daviddds Wrote:

Do you even lift, brah?

you realize.

I'm kinda jealous now, with all these cocks everywhere and you benching over my weight, that's kinda sexy xoxoxo
Christ dude, didn't see that one coming lol.
couldn't take all the imagery man.. was like looking directly into the sun.. Sad
What the fuck did this thread turn into.
(14-07-2016, 09:52 PM)Selenoyl Wrote: What the fuck did this thread turn into.

Internet trolls and people with more pride than selflessness. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i'd say a faggot thread
Sad 
(14-07-2016, 10:47 PM)McAdams Wrote: i'd say a faggot thread

the whole site was invaded; damn near blinded me... cocks everywhere.... Sad
i couldn't see the fucking key on my keyboard and they're backlit .. it was brutal...
much thanks goes to the mod for cleaning up this place....