Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
haxorware on sbg6580 !
hi my friends i finally got the commands together my question is this i have one ubee ddw365 cc modem each time i type these commands in it comes back saying no response these ubees 365 are compatible with snmp but these commands seem not to help these type of modems will someone please respond i dont need any help with net-snmp or the commands i got that solved i just need to know are these commands are compatible with the ubee ddw365

ived tried these commands once more on the ubee ddw365 it reads back no response from 192.168.100.1 does that mean these commands are not compatible to this modem
can we convert the resulting txt files to usable certs and keys? this is 1 of the files i got from the commands

Attached Files
.txt   cmBpiPlusRootPublicKey.txt (Size: 906 bytes / Downloads: 95)
(08-08-2018, 08:14 PM)bigtek08 Wrote: can we convert the resulting txt files to usable certs and keys? this is 1 of the files i got from the commands
Copy only the numbers, paste these into a hex editor and save as .bin
(08-08-2018, 10:03 PM)ricktendo Wrote:
(08-08-2018, 08:14 PM)bigtek08 Wrote: can we convert the resulting txt files to usable certs and keys? this is 1 of the files i got from the commands

thanks a million!!! i was stuck at the private.key though. in case anyone gets stuck here too i will explain what worked for me.  I had to get the bpikey.txt and do what you said, then i used bpi tools by cali to open the bin and it was able to extract all the keys and certs for me.   Big Grin Big Grin
(08-08-2018, 10:40 PM)bigtek08 Wrote:
(08-08-2018, 10:03 PM)ricktendo Wrote:

thanks a million!!! i was stuck at the private.key though. in case anyone gets stuck here too i will explain what worked for me.  I had to get the bpikey.txt and do what you said, then i used bpi tools by cali to open the bin and it was able to extract all the keys and certs for me.   Big Grin Big Grin

could you give me the link for bpi tools by cali please
Thanks
(06-10-2018, 11:44 PM)John2556 Wrote: could you give me the link for bpi tools by cali please
Thanks

He is referring to a plugin/template for WinHex that uses a "magic number" or position in the bin/hex file that you can use to extract the different certs from bpi.bin. I had this once but I lost it.

FYI the private.bin begins at 98 and ends at 337

(07-10-2018, 04:50 PM)ricktendo Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 11:44 PM)John2556 Wrote: could you give me the link for bpi tools by cali please
Thanks

He is referring to a plugin/template for WinHex that uses a "magic number" or position in the bin/hex file that you can use to extract the different certs from bpi.bin. I had this once but I lost it.

FYI the private.bin begins at 98 and ends at 337

what app did you use to edit ? is it note++ ?
Tahnks
Use any hex editor, I use freeware HxD (the app you see me displaying the two files side by side is Beyond Compare)
HI Guys, 
Someone can Help me I got a modem Motorola SVG6580 I´m trying to Update a certificate and it gaves me error when I´m trying run it , so I have almost no ideia about factory , update, or change cert... 

One more thing how i can recorvery the cert that it has and then update the same. I'm Living Brazil but my english isnt too good so i hope u gonna understand me and help me pliz. Thx

my email is: monbusiness2017@gmail.com
[Image: 25-122-014-16.jpg]
(05-05-2019, 02:57 PM)vlad509 Wrote: HI Guys, 
Someone can Help me I got a modem Motorola SVG6580 I´m trying to Update a certificate and it gaves me error when I´m trying run it , so I have almost no ideia about factory , update, or change cert... 

One more thing how i can recorvery the cert that it has and then update the same. I'm Living Brazil but my english isnt too good so i hope u gonna understand me and help me pliz. Thx

my email is: monbusiness2017@gmail.com
[Image: 25-122-014-16.jpg]

anyone??
Sad
[Image: bender_dance_animate.gif] buena suerte consiguiendo este un folladoras [Image: bender_dance_animate.gif]