Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have did limited searching on google and this forum, but haven't found a applicable
banned (B&ed) ???
fail

*edited* like i really wanted to find my flashing cable...
*edited_2* http://www.usbjtag.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=5141 <--- this will work?

(11-11-2012, 06:16 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: You know...The very prescence of Haxorware has been verified by the CMTS!

Think about that for a minute or two.

(11-11-2012, 05:56 PM)gbradm83 Wrote: okay, well i didn't really know what todo with your response so i googled that error you where talking about and it didn't really lead me anywhere. So i tried enabling bpi, bpi+, and bpi+pass_through. I have attached the log files to this reply... If this is the wrong direction, please feel free to point me in the right one.
Brad
no bpi OR bpi_passthrough
bpi
bpi+

Mate, you won't get concrete answers in this forum nor elsewhere... Just "clues" so you can go out there and read.

"There shud be 2 CVC's...The MFC'er original and the one with the F/W signed by the ISP.." <= He is just giving you the basics so you can get started on testing... Meaning that you need to have your CM flashed with the original FW (referred to as "Virgins"), In that way the CMTS will validate you HFC MAC/CVC.

Basically, If you "BPI +bypass", you will get 169.xx.xx.xx; ergo, if you just BPI+ with the original FW, you will get ONLINE, but wallgardened. If you If you dare to change your MAC, the authentication will fail.

I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOUR AREA, nor your security... so You will have to try a lot of stuff.

GL and keep on the reading.
Thanks for the insight, i'm going to reflash the original fw and get it wallgardened. Then i'll force a different config file and see if that works.
Brad

(11-11-2012, 06:36 PM)mandrake77 Wrote: Mate, you won't get concrete answers in this forum nor elsewhere... Just "clues" so you can go out there and read.

"There shud be 2 CVC's...The MFC'er original and the one with the F/W signed by the ISP.." <= He is just giving you the basics so you can get started on testing... Meaning that you need to have your CM flashed with the original FW (referred to as "Virgins"), In that way the CMTS will validate you HFC MAC/CVC.

Basically, If you "BPI +bypass", you will get 169.xx.xx.xx; ergo, if you just BPI+ with the original FW, you will get ONLINE, but wallgardened. If you If you dare to change your MAC, the authentication will fail.

I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOUR AREA, nor your security... so You will have to try a lot of stuff.

GL and keep on the reading.

And change the 1st CPE's MAC addy too!!
Knowledge=Power
(11-11-2012, 06:40 PM)gbradm83 Wrote: Thanks for the insight, i'm going to reflash the original fw and get it wallgardened. Then i'll force a different config file and see if that works.
Brad

U might get the modem rebooted while trying to force the cfg... Depends on your CMT's security, here's where the fun begins... Remember also to spoof the FW version with ur node's latest one, else you might get a different CFG trying to force you an update...

Also spoof your NIC's MAC, though I've doing the latter and in the few days I got my win7 de-activated (twice) by chaging it so many times... I don't know which KBupdate I downloaded that is scanning my HW configuration and if I change my NIC's address N times, it will detect I'm physically replacing the NIC every time... =/ big fail for windouz.

(11-11-2012, 09:39 PM)mandrake77 Wrote: Also spoof your NIC's MAC, though I've doing the latter and in the few days I got my win7 de-activated (twice) by chaging it so many times... I don't know which KBupdate I downloaded that is scanning my HW configuration and if I change my NIC's address N times, it will detect I'm physically replacing the NIC every time... =/ big fail for windouz.

just install daz loader from themydigitallife forums (even if your legit, it stops deactivation crap)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
this directed at me or the guy you quoted?
*edit* take it you meant someone else as that's some sort of windows loader

(11-11-2012, 11:13 PM)drewmerc Wrote:
(11-11-2012, 07:55 PM)Box3r Wrote: why not ? how do i find out if im TWC OR SOCAL , i live in st helens ISP VIRMINMEDIA

(11-11-2012, 09:39 PM)mandrake77 Wrote:
(11-11-2012, 06:40 PM)gbradm83 Wrote: Thanks for the insight, i'm going to reflash the original fw and get it wallgardened. Then i'll force a different config file and see if that works.
Brad

U might get the modem rebooted while trying to force the cfg... Depends on your CMT's security, here's where the fun begins... Remember also to spoof the FW version with ur node's latest one, else you might get a different CFG trying to force you an update...

Also spoof your NIC's MAC, though I've doing the latter and in the few days I got my win7 de-activated (twice) by chaging it so many times... I don't know which KBupdate I downloaded that is scanning my HW configuration and if I change my NIC's address N times, it will detect I'm physically replacing the NIC every time... =/ big fail for windouz.

just install daz loader from themydigitallife forums (even if your legit, it stops deactivation crap)

damn stupid multi quote, fixed
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******